Dry Steam Carpet Cleaning
Dry steam cleaning machines, or dry vapor steam cleaning machines, are a bit different in that they create both low moisture vapor as well as a very high temperature. Both vapor and dry cleaning machines are the excellent choice if you or your family members suffer from allergies, if you’re worried about environment safety or if you’re renovating or having your house ready for sale.
What is in the Name?
The low moisture vapor is just around six percent water, which is even less moisture that we get in the air surrounding us. For this reason, this type of steam cleaning is called “dry”.
Similarly to vapor cleaning machines, when you decide to use dry steam cleaning technology, there are a number of points that you should remember:
- Your dry steam cleaning needs to operate between 240° and 260°F in order to be effective. If you use steam cleaning services, they generally have steam cleaning machines which operate in the 360°F to 410°F range.
- The most effective dry cleaning machines have a reasonable water tank capacity. Despite the fact that steam cleaning machines are fantastic at utilizing small quantities of water to conduct large jobs, you need to make sure that you won’t have to change the water more than once while completing your cleaning.
- In spite of what you may think, some low pressure steam cleaning machines perform better than the high pressure ones.
The following are some of the features that make a dry steam cleaning machine excellent:
- The boiler parts, along with other parts of the dry cleaning machine, are made out of stainless steel. The dry steam cleaning machine also needs to have a feature that can regulate water steam outflow along with its temperatures.
- The dry steam cleaning machine is not difficult to maintain and clean. In addition, it is light enough to be carried (even when you fill it with water), which is great if you’re planning to use it often.
- Almost all dry steam cleaning machines should last anywhere from ten to twenty years. This is only certain if you’re able to get parts and if the repair shops know how to deal with your machine if it breaks.
- Majority of dry steam cleaning machines should have a two to three-year guarantee. Most steam cleaning services should also have a contract that will assure your satisfaction with their performance.
On top of all these, your dry steam cleaning machines should have some features for special cleaning tasks as well as some variety of cleaning brushes. Higher priced machines will also have more options on hose outlets.
This is not particularly significant if you’re using your machine once in a while. But regarding frequently used dry steam cleaning machines, such ability may be a huge advantage. They are certainly more efficient in terms of cleaning difficult places.
Auckland Carpet Cleanings 09-489 5599