Teflon Stain Protection for Carpet Fibres & Upholstery Fabric
Teflon Carpet Stain Protection is created exclusively for carpet fibres and upholstery fabric. The self-adhesive, super tuff and transparent polyethylene film resist puncturing. Thus, it is practically easy to maintain—reverse wound for simple application.
Teflon Stain Protection
Generally, carpet protection is an excellent strategy to protect an expensive investment. Soon after going through time, trouble and expense of installing a carpet. It’s only is practical that you would do everything to maintain your carpet appearing like new. Regardless if applied at the factory or home, this provides you with satisfaction and makes cleaning up easy.
Features of Teflon Stain Protection
- Guards against both; water, and oil-based spills
- Anti-soiling: Keeps fabrics looking cleaner longer and cleans better than untreated material.
- Ultra-Violet Inhibitor: Protects against Sun-Fade.
- Anti-Microbial: Protects against mould and mildew (great for outdoor furniture).
- It is guaranteed to be Permanent even through professional cleaning.
- Does not contain harmful fluoropolymers or silicone like other products
- Five years Service Warranty Available.
- Quick Drying
- Use treated carpet or furniture after only 4 hours
- Teflon Stain Protection Warrantied for the life of the fabric
- Unlike other products, STAIN FREE will not wear off or removed by regular cleaning.
Advantages Of Carpet Stain Protection
- The convenience of clean up. Teflon Stain Protection minimise the capacity of spilled materials to grab onto carpet fibres. Therefore, it makes the cleanup of spills rather simple.
- A longer strategic window. The stain blocking character provides you with more time to handle a spill. Although you might want to take care of spills at the earliest opportunity, Teflon Stain Protection carpet protection can take away the panic factor. Specifically, associated with spill cleanup.
- Less complicated maintenance. Besides Teflon Stain Protection carpet protection offering stain-fighting capacity. It also makes it more difficult for dirt to grab onto carpet fibres. Because of this, regular vacuuming is much easier and more efficient.
- Enhanced appearance. Each solution is obstacles to stains and dirt. Thus, it keeps your carpet appearing like new for a longer time frame. Indeed, increasing the worth of your carpet investment.
Correct UV Stain Protection Application
Teflon Stain Protection Carpet protection solutions applied in numerous ways:
- Do It Yourself – Several manufacturers offer homeowner friendly DIY products. Besides, it permits you to use for carpet protection. These products are ideal for adding extra protection in high traffic sites.
- Expert Installer – An expert installer may apply the following installation. In case your carpet comes with Teflon Stain Protection carpet protection, the manufacturer will often advise that it be professionally re-applied. Plus following steam or hot water extraction carpet cleaning.
- Factory – These solutions applied throughout the production process. Factory-applied that stands out as the most natural technique. The result?
- No cowboys Reviews
- Google Review
- Yellow Pages Reviews
- Facebook Reviews
- Trademe Reviews
- Auckland Reviews
Mention this and get at free disinfecting sanitisation treatment for good indoor health. Family-owned since 1987. The Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning Premium Truck-Mounted Machines, Use 80°C Hot Steam Kills and Removes 99% of Coronaviruses, Dirt, Allergens, Bacteria, Dust mites, Germs, and 97% of stains.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Pet Odour Removal
- Stain Protection
- Flea Control
- Mould Clean
- Repair Carpet Layers
- Inside Car Upholstery Cleaning
- Rug Cleaners
- Couch Cleaners
- Stain Removal
- Carpet Repairs
- Disinfecting Cleaners
- Mattress Cleaning
- Bed Bug Control
Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Owner Graeme Stephens wrote this article. An IICRC master restoration Technician 2001, with over 32 years of upholstery and carpet cleaning in Auckland services experience. Updated:31st May 2020